Monday 11 May 2009

Presentation, Do the adverts fool us?

I choose this topic because I think is interesting, because today everybody is victim of adverts.
"Talk to your dauther before the beauty industry does". It is a goos sentence to do a reflection.





Adverts Presentation





Observation

The presentation includes some recourse. I used images, videos, PowerPoint support to show the presentation. The recourses were attractive and relevant.
At the beginning I was very nervous and I wasn’t looking the audience. I was sometimes reading my notes. But two minutes later I was looking the audience, because I’d more confidence. I did gestures and movements to hold the attention of my listeners. I think it’s a good resource.
My ideas of presentation were organize in order of importance and I used discourse markers to make my ideas more clear.
I didn’t introduce new information to my audience, but I think my presentation’s topic is so interesting. Its important make a reflection about the actually tv adverts. I used internet and tv to look up information. My information was more superficial, because I had fifth minutes to show my presentation.
I always check my grammar to do an oral presentation. I use dictionary to do it. But I’ll improve in my future presentation in use sentence linkers and fillers.
I didn’t pronounce all my words very well. I didn’t check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher. During the presentation I changed my tone of voice and I did my speed with some breaks and interruptions.
I’ll improve in my new presentation.

You are your teacher! What mark did you get?? 6.5

No comments: