Saturday 30 May 2009

3rd term personal reflection

Final reflection
In the 3rd term I learned a lot of things. Everyday that passes I learned something. English is not my language and always learn vocabulary or pronunciation. For example in my last presentation I learned a lot of vocabulary, and during the term I wrote a lot of writings. Now I have more practises to do it. I think its important record our dialogues because my pronunciation is not very well. I’m embarrassing to listen to me. In 2nd term I sited next to Adam in class, an American student, and he helped me. But this term I miss his help, of course. I think this school year was fantastic, I learned a lot and I spend a good moments with friends. We went to Italy, we prepared our graduation’s party and we laughed a lot. The school year has finish! TANK YOU to all people who help me.
I think its necessary say that the portfolio online is a good idea to organize our English task!
I think that I improved with my English task.

No comments: