Friday 9 January 2009

Love Actually is all around,




by Richard Curtis







-Film information





-Disucss the film





-Dialogue
Daniel & Sam

Daniel is the Sam's step father and his mum is dead. Sam is fall in love and he explain it to his dad.


Daniel: So what's the problem, Sammy? Is it just Mum or is it something else? Maybe... school - are you being bullied? Or is it something worse? Can you give me any clues at all?
Sam: You really want to know?
Daniel: I really want to know.
Sam: Even though you won't be able to do anything to help?
Daniel: Even if that's the case, yeah.
Sam: OK. The truth is actually... I'm in love.
Daniel: Sorry?
Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum all the time, and I am. But the truth is I'm in love and I was before she died, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Daniel: Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
Sam: No.
Daniel: Oh, OK, right. Well, I'm a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Well, you know - I thought it might be something worse.
Sam: Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: Oh. No, you're right. Yeah, total agony.

Listen
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA



- Interview
Ladies and gentleman welcome to The interview of the day TV program. Tonight we interviewing a Maria, a fan of Love Actually. Let's go!

The first question of the night...
Do you know where and when do all stories take place?
Yes, in England. Oh, England is a lovely country and the perfect place where you fall in love.
What's your favorite love story? Why?
The best love story...mmm... all are fantastic and emotional, but maybe my favorite is the Prime Minister and Nathalie love story. I like because there is a relationship between two different types of people: politician and simple woman.
What's the best moment in the film for you?
When Joana Kissed Sam in the airport. I think that this moment is very emotional because when children fall in love is very innocent.
Do you like the film? What's good about it?
Yes, I like. It's good because you can laugh and you can cry.
Do you like the music?
Yes, a lot. The music it's quite good.
What's the best song for you?
The best for me... is the song of the beginning: Love is all around me.
What's the best actor or actress?
Hugh Grant, he's a handsome and pretty boy!
What type of film is it? a tragedy? a comedy?
This film mixture the comedy and the tragedy. There are funny and nice scene in the film, but also there are some sad situations.

Listen
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




View Love Actually trailer

No comments: