Tuesday 9 December 2008

A life story

My life
I was born in Girona in 1993. When I was young, we lived in a different house. It was at the outskirts of Banyoles. Now, my family and I live very near of the lake of Banyoles.


My earliest memory is very clear. My family and I were in a wedding. This was the wedding of the best friend of my mother. I bought the rings of the bride and groom. I remember all the church full of flowers, many guests and a very long red carpet. I also remember my first day at primary school. My teacher’s name was Carme Busquets, and I didn’t cry because my classmates were the same classmates of the nursery school.
I’ve been at Casa Nostra School for three years, but this will be my fourth and last year at secondary school. I think that I’m more sociable now, and my hair is a different colour! When I was young my hair was blond and now my hair is brown. Also, now I go out at nights with my friends. When I finish secondary school, I’ll study architecture and design. Before I’m old I really want travel to around the world and I want to know a lot of cultures of different countries. I think that it’s very important to more know about the world, because not everybody has a life with health and “happiness”.

No comments: